Sunday, June 3, 2007

May 28 - June 3

This week was HOT! Thank goodness for air conditioning!
*We went to South Park for our walk with our playgroup.
*Joshua and I went to the mall with my friend Laurel and her daughter Eva, and then met some members of our playgroup at Sarris for ice cream.
*Since the weather is warmer, we've been pulling out the Turtle pool - Joshua loves to splash.
*Saturday morning we went to the South Side River Walk, and walked up to the fountains at the South Side Works Town Square. We met some of our playgroup there for a story time, and WTAE news was there filming Sally Wiggin reading. I think we might be on the news, but I don't know when... I'm setting the DVR just in case!
*Sunday morning was reserved for Trader Jacks Flea Market! I got a bunch of baby clothes for Lil'Girl and a new Boppy pillow for her, too. ALL for $10, thank you very much! The Boppy itself is around $30 in the stores.

No comments: