Monday, July 30, 2007

July 16 - July 29

It's been a hectic couple of weeks around here!
*We've been getting the baby's room together! It's almost done. We're hoping to finish it up this weekend.
*Scott was in New Jersey on business from the 16th to the 19th. Ironically he was staying about a half hour from where we used to live! Josh and I spent a lot of time with our Playgroup friends while he was gone... trying to make the time pass quickly. We had Jill & Ella over for dinner one night, and met a few other moms at the mall another night. Keeping busy seemed to help a lot.
*We had the Rattay family picnic the following weekend.
*I had an OB appointment on the 24th. (All is well, as long as I take it easy.) Scott took the day off, and took Joshua to a playgroup in South Park. They went to the Game Preserve and fed the ducks. Josh showed his Daddy the ropes of participating in a playgroup. The Moms told me it was cute!
*We did a couple of story times, and walks in the park, and other groups as well. It's always best to keep Josh occupied!
*We went to camp over the weekend... had a great time. It will probably be the last trip of the year for us. I'm not comfortable being so far away from Magee Hospital at this point, and then I'm not sure I'll want to take a newborn up in the fall...but you never know! There's always next summer!

No comments: