Wednesday, December 5, 2007

December 5, 2007

It's snowing. There is about 3" of the white stuff out there now. We had plans for a playgroup this morning... but I can't get out of the garage! We're going to go out and play in it after nap time, I think. Josh has been talking about the snow all morning... except he calls it "Nose" hehe. It's super cute! I think he'll have a ball playing out there later.


Sunday evening we went to my moms house for Gregg's 2nd birthday! I can't believe he's 2 years old already! Time does fly! Mom and Amy made him a Train cake, which was super cute! I'm going to borrow the pan for Joshua's birthday. We ate Pizza, and opened presents, and the boys played for the rest of the evening. It was fun watching them with the new toys... I can't wait for Christmas!!



No comments: